Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, adaptations had to be made in order to keep organizing our game sessions. Fortunately, the Utrecht2040 game can still be played effectively! We have made some small changes:
- The introduction of the game is given online during the first 30 minutes of the session;
- Participants receive a Downloade Guide beforehand, so they can enter the session well prepared;
- The group size is adapted to the current COVID-19 regulations;
- Students are repeatedly stimulated and reminded to follow the COVID-19 regulations: wear facemasks, keep distance, etc.
- The game can also be played from other countries, cities, or from home.